To keep track of images and download images from ARTstor, you will need to sign up for an ARTstor account. This will give you the ability to create image groups, image citations, and access all of the ARTstor database's tools.
1. Start from the library website at www.ringling.edu/library
2. Under “Research Help”, click on the “A-Z Resources” link on the left side of the page.
3. Navigate to “ARTstor” on the A-Z list. (it may prompt you to login with your Ringling username and password)
4. Once you are on the main ARTstor page, select "Register" on the upper right-hand side of the page.
5. Enter your RINGLING EMAIL ADDRESS, create a password, confirm that you are 13 years or older, read and agree to the ARTstor Digital Library Terms, and select "Register".
6. Once you have signed up, you should have access to all of the database's tools to keep track of your research and images including the ability to download and save images.
If you need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Goldstein Library at (941) 359-7587.