In order to access additional tools within the ProQuest Ebook database such as highlighting features, downloading PDF's, saving titles, etc., you will need to create a ProQuest Ebook account.
1. Start from the library website at www.ringling.edu/library
2. Under “Research Help”, click on the “A-Z Resources” link on the left side of the page.
3. Navigate to “ProQuest Ebook Central” on the A-Z list. (it may prompt you to login with your Ringling username and password)
4. Once you are on the main ProQuest Ebook Central page, select "Sign In" on the upper right-hand side of the page.
5. Select "Join Ebook Central".
6. Enter your first and last names, RINGLING EMAIL ADDRESS, create a password, and select "Join Ebook Central".
7. Once you have signed up, you should have access to all of the database's tools to keep track of your research and ebooks.
If you need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Goldstein Library at (941) 359-7587.